Adversarial Learning is back!
In this long-delayed episode (thanks, technical difficulties)
we are joined by data scientist
Schaun Wheeler to discuss our favorite topic, data ethics. Highlights include:
* Schaun's Medium post "An ethical code can’t be about ethics"
* Do we need a "Hippocratic Oath" for data science
* How to hire data scientists who won't steal people's kidneys
* Why Joel has a Values Mug
* The Manifesto for Data Practices
* Is this all secretly a competency problem?
* Skin in the Game
* Are data ethics issues really just business ethics issues?
Please listen to it!
(More episodes coming soon!)