It's Back to School time at Adversarial Learning!
topics of discussion include
- OUR SPONSOR: the Metis Demystifying Data Science Conference (at which Joel is speaking, please listen to it)
- Sudbury education
- John Holt
- times tables
- whether textbook piracy is the new stealing from the library
- Neil Tyson's "In School" cycle of tweets
- how to teach curiosity
- why math is a "hard" skill and people skils are "soft" skills when factorizing matrices is easy and dealing with people is hard
- whether and how our schools should be producing more data scientists
Please listen to it.